Vorspeise • Appetizers
- Brotzeit Teller$17Cold cut Platter that features a select variety of German Lunch Meats served with mustard, bread and cheese.
- Bavarian Pork Rinds (GF)$7Pork Rinds fresh from Smithfield Farms, fried in house with a Bavarian seasoning and served with Beer Cheese Dip.
- Cheese & Fruit$13This dish features a colorful assortment of cubed cheese and in-season fruits.
- Fried Mushrooms$7Extremely addictive seasoned mushrooms fried in our batter served with Ranch dressing & a pickle spear. Ask for the Gluten-Free version.
- Pretzel or Pretzel Roll$4Locally made and served warm with spicy mustard.
- Schnitzel Bites$7This favorite features snack size, Schnitzel pieces with mushroom gravy for dipping.
- Landjäger (GF)$9A jerky/salami style snack served with spicy mustard and cheese.
Suppe und Salat
- Potato Soup$5Potatoes, oxtail, leek, and carrots in a beef broth with spätzle.
- Lentil Soup (GF / Vegan)$5Savory, protein-rich, lentil bean soup made with carrots and celery.
- Gulasch Soup$5A traditional Hungarian beef-based soup seasoned with paprika, carrots, mushrooms, celery root and späzle.
- House Salad (GF)$4This simple salad features a mix of fresh lettuce and veggies and your choice of House Ranch, Bleu Cheese, House Thousand Island, Honey Mustard or House Vinaigrette.
- Chopped Chef Salad$9Seasonal greens are topped with Traditional Chopped Veggies, Ham, Turkey, and Cheddar & Swiss cheese, boiled egg and croutons.
Substitute Grilled Chicken for $2.
- Caesar Salad$6This favorite combines Romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese and homemade croutons.
- Caesar w/ Chicken$10Seasoned, sautéed & sliced chicken is added to our Caesar Salad.
- One: $9 | Each Additional: $3
- Served with a choice of two sides and bread
- BauernwurstSimilar to Kielbasa, combines pork and beef with mustard seeds and marjoram for a wonderful flavor
- BockwurstTraditional mild white sausage made of veal and pork.
- BratwurstThis white sausage is made with pork and veal, this is the mildest and most traditional German sausage, typically served with sweet mustard.
- WienerwurstSimilar to a traditntal American hot dog, this is a thin pork & beef sausage.
- KnackwurstThis sausage combines pork and beef for a dense, mild sausage with a crispy casing.
- Hungarian Kolbase (Counts as 2)Much larger than any of the other sausages, very traditional Hungarian style Kielbase.
- Served with a choice of two sides and bread
- Jägerschnitzel$16This house specialty features a hand-tenderized, cut of pork loin, GRILLED in our signature seasoning and topped with mushroom gravy.
- Schweine Schnitzel$16A lean cut of Pork Loin is dusted with our house seasoning, lightly breaded, deep fried and served with your choice of lemon wedge or mushroom gravy.
- Chicken Schnitzel$16Chicken Breast pounded thin, breaded and fried to a golden brown.
Cordonize for additional $3
- Dad’s Special (GF)$15A lean cut of seasoned and garlic basted, tenderized grilled pork loin.
- Gulasch (Czechoslovakian Style)$15Oma’s recipe, this stew features large cubes of succulent Beef served in a robust, paprika sauce served over Spätzle, one additional side selection.
- Schweinehaxe (GF)$25Slow roasted pork knuckle – traditionally served with Bratkartofflen and sauerkraut.
- Kassler Rippchen (GF)$17This wonderful, thick, smoked pork chop is grilled and topped with sauerkraut.
- Sauer Braten$20After a three day vinaigrette marinade, this beef roast is fully seared then slow-cooked, served with a tart, creamy gravy. Traditionally served over our homemade spätzle or Knödel.
- Rouladen$20Bacon, German pickles, grilled onions, and mustard are rolled into a flattened beef steak, after five hours of preparation it is served with its own gravy.
- Leberkäse (GF)$13This German delicacy is very traditional, rich in taste, and lightly grilled. Try it with grilled onions. Doesn’t actually contain Liver or Cheese!
- Strammer Max (GF*)$14This dish starts with grilled Leberkase and is topped with a sunny-side-up egg.
- Curry Wurst (GF)$13Two ‘wursts’ served with homemade Curry Ketchup, traditionally served with fries.
- Side Dish Platter$16Your choice of 5 (five) side items
- Fried Flounder$17Flounder Filet breaded and fried to a deep golden brown and served with tartar sauce and a lemon wedge.
- Served ala Cart$4
- Sautéed Squash (GF / Vegan)Seasoned and sautéed yellow squash with onions
- Cucumber Salad (GF)A dish of thinly sliced cucumbers with onions served in a spiced, light creamy vinegar marinade.
- Lescho (GF / Vegan)A traditional Hungarian dish of sautéed onions, peppers and tomatoes in a sweet and spicy sauce.
- Red Cabbage (GF / Vegan)A traditional mixture of sweet and sour, chopped, red cabbage with a hint of clove, served warm.
- Grilled Onions & Peppers (GF / Vegan)
- Semmel KnödelA traditional Czechoslovakian bread dumpling.
- Bratkartofflen (GF / Vegan)Traditional pan fried potatoes and onions.
- SpätzleMade daily & topped with goulash gravy, unless otherwise noted.
- Side of GravyYour choice of gravy for dipping or smothering.
- Sauerkraut (GF)A dish of chopped cabbage slow cooked with smoked pork shoulder, Riesling & grilled onions.
- German Potato Salad (GF)Our Mom’s own, Bavarian recipe, is made in house daily. Vinegar-based, this salad features red potatoes, grilled onions & crumbled bacon, served at room temperature.
- Steamed Veggies (GF / Vegan)Seasonal Veggies steamed al dente.
- Side Salad (GF / Vegan)House salad made of our lettuce blend topped with tomato, bell peppers and cucumbers
- French FriesBeer battered french fries, deep-fried and served golden.
- Served with one side item
- Pretzel Roll Substitution$2
- Everyday Lunch Special$8Your choice of Sausage served on a roll, topped with Sauerkraut. Add $2 for Kolbase or Currywurst.
- German Bologna Sandwich$9Grilled German Bologna, Provolone and Cheddar Cheeses served on a pretzel roll with LTO.
- Schnitzel Rueben$9A select cut of seasoned, breaded, and deep-fried Pork Loin served with Sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island on German rye bread
- Liverwurst or Teawurst$9A delicious sandwich spread served open face on rye bread with onions.
- Flounder Sandwich$9A delicious sandwich spread served open face on rye bread with onions.
- Dad’s Special Sandwich$8A lean cut of garlic basted, flattened and grilled Pork Loin served on sub roll with Swiss cheese, LTO.
- Schnitzel Sandwich$8This Bier Garden signature sandwich features a select cut of seasoned, breaded, deep fried, Pork Loin served on a sub roll with Swiss Cheese, LTO.
- Bier Garden Burger (*)$10Starting with ½ pound of fresh, seasoned ground beef, this burger is served with LTO on a pretzel roll. $.50 extra for Cheese, grilled Mushrooms, Onions or Bacon
- Reuben$9Thin sliced Corned Beef served with Sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Homemade Thousand Island dressing on German rye bread.
- Roast Beef and Cheese$9Fresh Roast Beef and Provolone cheese grilled with onions and mushrooms or peppers served on a sub roll with LT.
- Chicken Sandwich$9A seasoned Chicken Breast, grilled or fried, served on a pretzel roll with LTO. Cordonize with Ham and Cheese for $3.
- Turkey & Havarti$8Thin sliced Turkey and Havarti cheese served on your choice of a sub roll or rye bread, with LTO.
- Westphalian Ham & Swiss$10Thin sliced Westphalian Ham and Swiss cheese served open face on German rye with Mustard.
- Special Spätzle$9Starting with our homemade käse spätzle, we add seasoned grilled mushrooms and onions.
- Vegetable Burger Platter (GF)$9Two garden patties grilled to perfection served with melted cheese and two side items. Add fried egg for $2.
- Boca Burger ®$7Served with cheese upon request on a pretzel roll, topped with LTO and served with one side item.
- Linsen Käse Spätzle$10This dish features our homemade spätzle and smothers it with lentil gravy, and havarti cheese to make it extra creamy.
- Käse Spätzle$8This dish features our homemade German noodle, “Spätzle”, covered with melted Havarti cheese and crispy fried Onions.
Gerichte für Kinder
- Served with one side item
- Chicken Tenders$7Fresh Chicken breast cut into strips, dipped in batter, then fried.
- Grilled Cheese$5American cheese melted on a sub roll or German rye bread.
- Kinder Spätzle$6Spätzle (noodles) & melted Havarti cheese or Gravy
- Wiener Sandwich$5Wienerwurst in a dinner roll.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food born illness.
Gluten Free Disclaimer: All items come out of a kitchen that does serve wheat products.
We’d love to hear from you